Lab Tested - 99.7% Pure THC
Budder is an ultra-high potency cannabis extract made by The Budder King, and is the same product that sold at Vancouver's famed DaKine Cafe.
Cannabis Culture's Dana Larsen, who has sampled some of the best cannabis extracts from around the world, says Budder ranks at the top of the list.
A little Budder goes a long way. One gram contains approximately 40 hits. Each hit is the equivalent of 1-2 full joints, making this product dollar-for-dollar the most economical way to experience the full medical benefits of cannabis.
It takes 28 grams of premium buds (not leaf or shake) to make 3 grams of Budder.
Budder tends to get slightly runny at higher temperatures. Freezer storage makes Budder easier to handle.
Budder is available in 1g and 5g sizes.
To learn more about Budder, click here to read the Cannabis Culture Magazine feature.
Quarter Mile Method
- Heat up a coin on the burner of a stove till it is glowing red hot. Have a tiny amount of Budder (an amount the size of a pin head or slightly larger) ready on the end of a long metal pin.
- As soon as the coin is glowing red hot, turn off the stove burner, and allow the coin to cool SLIGHTLY, but only slightly (5 seconds).
- Touch down the pin to the top of the coin, and inhale the resulting smoke through your mouth. It helps to catch it all if you use a small straw or tube. Hold in the smoke for 15 seconds, then exhale and take a seat. Repeat if necessary.
Hot Knife Method
- Heat up the tip of a single hot knife, metal spatula or spoon with a blowtorch, torch lighter, or gas stove until it's glowing red hot. Then, allow it to cool slightly.
- Have a tiny amount of Budder ready on the end of a pin, touch it down onto the tip of the hot knife. Be sure to keep the blade of the knife flat, as Budder liquefies instantly when heated.
- Use a tube to inhale the resulting smoke, and be careful not to burn yourself in the process! Hold the smoke in for 15 seconds. Repeat if necessary.
Login to view special pricing and discounts.